Participants enrolled in this course are expected to have some background in air quality. After completing this online course, participants will:
- Understand how to plan for wildland smoke.
- Understand what to look for during a wildland smoke event.
This online course was developed as an introduction to air quality planning for wildland smoke, the impacts of smoke on communities, and how to minimize exposure. This online course is equivalent to 1.0 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) and requires approximately 10 hours of total learning time. CEUs are earned by completing the following course modules:
- 1.0 Wildfire Smoke and Health Concerns
- 2.0 Wildfire Smoke Community Outreach
- 3.0 Tribal Case Studies
- 4.0 New Technology and Monitoring
If you have questions please contact Christal Black, Assistant Manager, ITEP at Christal.Black@nau.edu, or phone 928-523-8410.
Air Quality Planning for Wildland Smoke
- Product Code:C69
- Excluding Tax: $0.00