The Brownfields Tribal Response Program (TRP) Fundamentals course has been developed to provide tribes with an overview of the CERCLA Section 128(a) State and Tribal Response Program funding. After taking this course tribes will have the information needed to request CERCLA Section 128(a) State and Tribal Response Program funds with a draft work plan as described in the current EPA funding guidance. This course is also useful for new brownfields tribal employees to gain a better understanding of the program they are working in. It is recommended that participants complete ITEP’s Introduction to Brownfields online course for an overview of brownfields and tribal examples prior to beginning this online course.
After completing this online course, participants will be able to:
· Explain the purpose and scope of the CERCLA Section 128(a) State and Tribal Response Program (TRP).
· Identify the four elements of a TRP.
· Establish and maintain a public record system.
· Describe the terms and reporting requirements of the CERCLA Section 128(a) State and Tribal Response Program.
· Identify technical assistance and training opportunities.
· Identify possible brownfields sites.
Brownfields Tribal Response Program Fundamentals
- Product Code: BF120
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $0.00