After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand what Brownfields are.
- Locate resources for identifying possible Brownfields sites.
- Identify Brownfields grant programs that may be applicable to their tribe.
- Understand the distribution of Brownfields funding.
This course has been developed from a public webinar delivered during ITEP’s 2014 Tribal Environmental and Planning online course. Special thanks to Campbell Environmental Group for the coordination of presenters, development, and delivery of the original webinar. This course is equivalent to 0.4 CEUs and requires approximately 4 hours of total learning time. CEUs are earned by completing the following course modules; course content is also available on-demand for the casual learner:
- What are Brownfields?
- Tribal Brownfields Examples
- Tribal Brownfields Funding
Dale Mitchell, Brownfields Program Coordinator, Pleasant Point Passamaquoddy Tribe
Amy Jean McKeown, Brownfields Project Officer, United States Environmental Protection Agency
Rich Campbell, Geologist, Campbell Environmental Group
Glenn Daukas, Campbell Environmental Group
Introduction to Brownfields
- Product Code:BF101
- Excluding Tax: $0.00