The "Air Quality Partnerships and Community Outreach" course provides tribal environmental professionals with tribal-specific tools and resources to engage their community and other stakeholders in the development and implementation of their tribal air quality programs. This course is a prerequisite for the in-person "Air Quality Outreach and Education for Tribal Communities" course in Flagstaff, AZ. This online course is equivalent to 0.5 continuing education units (CEUs) and requires approximately five hours of total learning time.
- Mansel Nelson (email@example.com), Program Manager, Institute for Tribal Environmental Professionals
- Josie Kamkoff (firstname.lastname@example.org), Community Program Coordinator, Tribal Air Monitoring Support Center / Institute for Tribal Environmental Professionals
- Course Navigation Instructions
- Meet Your Instructors:
- Introductory Presentation
- Recieving your Certificate of Completion
- 1.1 Video: Importance of Partnerships and Community Outreach, Stakeholders, and Theories of Public Involvement and Participation
- Resource Article: Guidance for Genuine Collaboration
- Watch the Video 1.1 and read the edited Resource "...
- 2.1 Video: Air Quality Educational Lessons and Partnerships on the Nez Perce Reservation
- 2.2 Video: Considerations for Successful Outreach
- Resource file: RurAL CAP's Let Your Assets Be Your Guide: A Handbook for Community Planning
- Watch the Video 2.1 and 2.2. Look over the Resourc...
- 3.1 Video: Issues in Participation, Logistics for Public Involvement, and Community Involvement Plans
- Resource file: Tuba City Dump Community Involvement Plan
- Watch the Video 3.1. Look over the Resource "Tuba ...
- 3.3 Assignment: Developing a Community Involvement Plan
- Wabanaki Traditional Cultural Lifeways Exposure Scenario
- Article Guidance for Genuine Collaboration: Insights from Academic, Tribal, and Community Partner Interviews on a New Research Partnership
- Reflective Writing: Partnerships and Community Outreach
- Course Evaluation: Partnerships and Community Outreach
- Questions or comments about the course?
- Certificate of Completion